1. The website www.my-league.com(https://www.my-league.com) is operated by Holger Kuhn, Mark Flegler and Oliver Schumacher.
2. Users must adhered to all provisions for user accounts and their setup on the website www.my-league.com that are determined by the administrators and the operators.
3. Users of the website www.my-league.com approve that they will adhere to the provisionsby submitting their details during the account registration.
4. my-league.com reserves the right to change and or delete results/reports, comments, blog postings, photos, league pages and to inactivate and/or delete accounts if members infringe these rules. Modifications or deletions may are made without giving reasons.
5. The user of the website www.my-league.comcommits him-/herself to keep his/her e-mail address up to date while registered as member. In case the e-mail address should change, the user must promptly update it under his/her profile.
6. The user of the website www.my-league.com must at a minimum submit his/her place of origin (city, country) and his/her first and surname when creating an account.
7. If the data submitted is incorrect or incomplete, the administrators reserve the right to inactivate or delete the account without giving reasons. The administrators determine how long the account remains inactivated.
8. Nicknames are only valid for one game league and cannot be reserved for future games.
9. The user may not create and register several accounts. In case of an offence against this provision, the administrators reserve the right to inactivate and/or delete the account and to ban the user from gaming on this website for an indefinite period of time.
10. Users of the website www.my-league.com commit themselves to respect other users, regardless of their nationality and religion. In case of an offence against this provision, the administrators reserve the right to inactivate and/or delete the account and to ban the user from gaming on this website for an indefinite period of time.
11. Users of the website www.my-league.com are not allowed to use functions and services on the website (BIM, guest book, blog, photo book, forums, comments, news) for advertising or spamming.Exceptions are: Advertising for internal tournaments, games, clans or events.
12. Users of the website www.my-league.com can only participate in and use current services offered.Offers that are no longer valid lapse. Discussions are out of the question.
13. Users of the website www.my-league.com must be older than 13 years of age. Otherwise a written approval of the parents is required.
14. As a matter or course, parents reserve the right to prohibit their children to visit/use my-league.com.
15. "Fake reports" (incorrect or manipulated reports) will not be tolerated and will be instantaneously erased. The administrators reserve the right to punish the user who is responsible for the incorrect and/or manipulated report or to inactivate his/her account for an indefinite period of time.
16. In case of an offence against this provisions, the administrators reserve the right to ban the user from gaming for an indefinite period of time and/or to delete the user account.
17. Any offence against the rules and provisions carries a penalty, such as the deletion of medals and/or results, which is executed by the administrators. Furthermore, the user account may be deleted or inactivated for an indefinite period of time.
18. Unauthorised manipulation of the functions, tools and services offered on the website www.my-league.com as well as the publication of pornographic or racist materials/pictures and slogans won't be tolerated and will lead to legal proceedings against the violator and the deletion of the respective user account, medals and results. The same rule applies to any kind of internet espionage.
19. Any user who opens a user account with the clear intention to riot or to agitate other users will instantaneously be expelled from the membership. Whether a respective incident was a matter of wilful intent is solely assessed by the Liga administrators, who do not have to give reasons for their decision.
20. Copyrights: Copying, distributing, circulating, issuing or publishing material from the website www.my-league.com is explicitly prohibited. In case of an offence, my-league.com reserves the right to take legal proceedings. More information about the copyrights of my-league.com can be obtained from the Data Protection Statement.
21. The number of total user accounts is unlimited. Nicknames, however, can lapse on the basis of the preferences of the respective gaming team.
22. The administrators/operators of the website www.my-league.com may change the General Terms and Conditions at any time. The modified Terms and Conditions come instantaneously into force. Changes do not require a written notification. The user agrees to the my-league.com General Terms and Conditions by creating an account.
23. my-league.com provides the user accounts and all other related services in the current state. my-league.com can at no time ensure the faultless operation of the accounts.
24. Place of jurisdiction is the Federal Republic of Germany, Baden-Wuerttemberg, D-69412 Eberbach. Any lawsuits are therefore settled under German law. Applicable regulations are not explicitly stated here.